Welcome to ArcelorMittal Europe's Fabric of Life City
We are proud to introduce an interactive visual giving you an overview of the main end markets that ArcelorMittal Europe serves.
Explore the city and click on the orange icons to find out more about how the markets are closely linked, for example:
- Cross the bridge and read more about our civil engineering offer
- Hop on a train to know more about what we offer for public transport
- Head downtown and check out our products and solutions for construction
- Or relax at home and learn more about steel for packaging
Each market segment has a dedicated page where you will get information about ArcelorMittal Europe’s products and fabric of life case studies.
Agriculture requires steels which can withstand the harsh environments found on farms. ArcelorMittal's range of high strength steels for agricultural equipment are helping farmers to meet this challenge.
From products to tailor-made services, ArcelorMittal is your global partner for any shipbuilding project.
Steel is used to create more than 80% of the components required to build a typical wind turbine. ArcelorMittal can be your supplier.
Steel is an integral part of your home, it is present in every room and in virtually every appliance. Enjoy the discovery tour!
Discover our guaranteed dedicated offer for solar energy generation system.
ArcelorMittal Europe provides products and solutions made of rolled sections, profiles and sandwich panels for roofing, cladding, composite floors, light gauge structures.
Long-lasting, high-tech works designed to last centuries.
Oil & gas
The world still relies on oil and gas and the world's oil and gas industry relies on ArcelorMittal's superior steels for exploration and production.
ArcelorMittal continuously develops new products at a very competitive cost to help car makers meet their objectives in terms of lightweighting, without compromising safety.
From trains, tunnels and bridges to cars and trucks, many transport facilities are built with ArcelorMittal Europe steel.
Problem viewing this visual with Internet Explorer?
If you have any issue viewing the visual or its animated features, you can try with another browser or follow these instructions:
- Select the Gear in the upper-right corner of the screen or the “Tools” menu if you have the menu bar enabled, then select “Internet Options”.
- Select the “Security” tab.
- Select the zone you wish to modify. In most cases, it will be “Internet“.
- Select the “Custom level…” button.
- Scroll down to the “Scripting” area, in “Active scripting“ select the button to “Enable” or “Prompt” to allow scripts to run.
- Select “OK“, then “OK” again.
When this banner appears at the bottom of your screen, click on “allow blocked content”